Our outdoor lift stations are designed for houses that have a permafrost foundation (post-and-pad or pilings, adjustable or non-adjustable). The lift station attaches to the house so when the house moves, the lift station moves with it.
- Double-walled, insulated, plastic tank that attaches to the outside of a house or cabin
- Easily removable lid that provides full access to the pump compartment
- Integral heat trace, easily replaceable
- Solids handling sewage pump that delivers 10 gallons per pump cycle
- High water alarm
- Electrical junction box mounted on a small external panel to be secured to the building